Our unique search process helps organizations find the best and strongest candidates, even if they are not actively pursuing new opportunities.
What our clients are saying...
- I just wanted to say that I appreciate your organization’s time and “hand-holding” process. This was a much more thorough process than my prior CEO Search experience. I think the care and concern that you put in this search speaks to your passion for what you do so I just wanted to say thank you!
- Sarah Agee is a woman of her word – she delivers what she says she will. When we needed to fill a Fund Development position she was our first choice. Well connected doesn’t even begin to describe Sarah. She knows the pulse of the non-profit community in Orange County and she knows the networks – both visible and invisible. Sarah not only delivers results, she has real integrity and a level of trust that is beyond doubt.
- It appears once again you all came through for us with another top shelf candidate! So glad you are in our orbit.
Something About Us...
Sarah Agee founded Sterling Search, Inc. in 2002.
Originally from England, Sarah’s background includes
working for one of the largest global executive search
firms. Originally a generalist, her exceptional skills
were particularly evident in the non-profit, education,
and healthcare industries – these areas became her
specialty. Her business ingenuity and expertise showed
her that there was a need for a quality search service
company for non-profit and healthcare organizations,
who could not afford the ‘major corporation or big
Costa Mesa Office
- Address: 427 E. 17th #F460, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Phone: (714) 433-7042
- Email: email@example.com
Washington D.C. Office
- Address: 1025 Connecticut Ave., NW | Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036
- Phone: (202) 327-5485
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View some of our current searches below:
Associate Vice President of Development
Sterling Search Inc. has been exclusively retained to recruit for the new Associate Vice President of Development for Segerstrom Center, Costa Mesa, CA.